January 30, 2009

He loves me!


Aren't they beautiful? Oh my sweet hubby!

Honsetly, this is a rather funny story. I was home after a long day of changing diapers and cleaning messes and had one kid screaming while the other was throwing a tantrum and in walks the man of my dreams with this bouquet of flowers. Oh tender moment, right?
My first thought was what did he do? Then my thought was what did I do?
The first thing that came out of my mouth was "who are those for?" ( rude, right?) Well, the last time I got flowers was on my birthday three years ago only because I told him that would be a nice gesture once. The last time I received flowers without requesting them was when we were dating and I had a huge final at school. They were "good luck" flowers. He just shows his love to me in different ways. It's not like him to show up with such an enormous bunch of flowers!
Adam just smiled and went to say, "For you, of course" but stopped mid sentence and said, " I cannot tell a lie."
Apparently, there is a girl at work that has a restraining order on her ex-boyfriend and he keeps trying to smooth things over. These flowers arrived at work and she was about to throw them in the garbage. Adam claims that the girls at the front desk told Adam he should bring them home to me. (Thanks for having my back girls!)
So here I am enjoying these beautiful roses that have a meaning to them that I hope I never have to face, from someone I have never met who is probably a psycho, and he has no clue that these flowers never made it into that hands they should have.

All I can say is I am grateful for those crazies out there who break the law to win back a girlfriend that they probably abused. I will never look at flowers the same. They say that money spent on a girl before marriage is money spent on another man's wife!
Who knew that had so many meanings??

0 comments: