He was supposed to be taking a nap!!! He is very sneaky. I heard something like a cat scratching at the door so I opened his bedroom door to see what was going on and he said, "Look ammerr mommy, priddy!"
There was blue and purple crayon on everything. The wallpaper had boxes in the design that were once white, not any more! The carpet was a deep grey but now had colorful lines on it.The dresser and the headboard were once white and the indents in the wall trim were now purple and blue! So colorful, and pretty yes, but aghhh!
There was blue and purple crayon on everything. The wallpaper had boxes in the design that were once white, not any more! The carpet was a deep grey but now had colorful lines on it.The dresser and the headboard were once white and the indents in the wall trim were now purple and blue! So colorful, and pretty yes, but aghhh!
After grabbing rags and putting him to work, which he didn't complain about, he loves to help me with house work, I discovered that I was smart and bought him washable crayons. They wiped right off! He kept saying, "mommy mess, mommy mess."He had already started to peel off the wallpaper where is was coming loose, I guess our next project is tearing down the wall paper and repainting the room!
Gotta love ya son!

1 comments:
memories...like the corner of my mind...mr. water color memories...of the way we were!
Scattered pic...tures....
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! It's not funny. Yes it is. No it's not.
At least he's cleaning it up himself!
Oh and why was it so easy for him to get it off? I had to scrub hard to get that crayon the walls!
Sweet.
Post a Comment