March 13, 2009

New Recipe Blog

Have you been wondering where the heck I have been? Well, between all the photo shoots I took last week and getting my computer fixed, I have been pretty busy. Then to top it all off, I got the crazy idea to start a recipe blog.

ambersrecipebox.blogspot.com

I just got sick of wondering which piece of scrap paper I wrote that really yummy recipe on so I decided for my own sanity, I should make myself a recipe box. Now all I have to do is convince this hubby of mine to install my new recipe box in the kitchen!!

I am not a fancy cook, but when I find a good recipe, I make it over and over again. Now I can find it quick! I have labeled everything so if I happen to have some left over rice or chicken or that dang can of beans, I can just click on the label and all of my recipes that include that ingredient will pop up and I will know just what to make! Feeling like Chinese or mexican food tonight? There is a label for them too! Genius, right??? I wish I would have invented the idea.

It will take me a long time to get all of my recipes on here, but as I make them, I will take pictures of the process so that I can remember what it is supposed to look like too.

Why do I tell you this? I LOVE TO SHARE!! Please try my recipes, leave comments! And if you have a recipe that you just absolutely love, just email it to me and I will try it out too! Feel free to dive into my Recipe box, after all, they are probably just a copy of a recipe I got from you!!

Bon appetite!!!!

1 comments:

Heather said...

Amber, Hey its your old friend Heather Sorensen from Lehi, I found you blog on Becky's and I am so glad. Your kids are so adorable, I can't believe how big Treycen is!!! I hope it is okay that I peek in your life through your blog. If you want to see what we have been up to email me at jungleheather@hotmail.com and I will send you an invite to our blog! Hope to hear from you soon, and the recipe blog sounds like a great idea!
Heather