Here is a story that will go down in history. This is put in the words of my sister, Mindy. Enjoy!
I never knew that there was such a big difference! Here is a story that just happened today! So, my sister, Amber, is visiting for a couple of days and her little boy is named Treycen. He just turned 2 and he is into EVERYTHING! The first thing we did was go around my house and Amber let me know what needed to be "put away". Not just up on the counter where it can't be reached, but "out of sight"! Just when we thought that we had gotten everything we thought that could be a problem.......All of a sudden, we hear this big crash like something had broken. Amber and I both ran to the top of the stairs where both of our boys were playing. I pick up this broken piece that looked like a broken dish with some left over dried up icecream in it. Thinking that Brett must have left it downstairs from last week. Then we smelled the RANK! And I am not exagerating! It stunk just like rotten eggs! Then it hit me what it was.....I remembered seeing an old osterich egg under our stairs!!!! Literally, ROTTEN EGG! It has been under the stairs for years and apparently, Treycen found it, carried it up the stairs and threw it back down.
Amber and I were both disgusted! I grabbed the broom and dust pan and scooped up the big pieces and Amber kept the two boys away. I took it to our dumpster garbage outside and finished vacuuming the rest up and taking the bag out of the vacuum and throwing it outside as well. We even took the garbage can out to the road so the breeze wouldn't be caught in our nostrils!
As the day went on, the stank just kept getting worse and worse. I vacuumed the stairs again and sprayed some carpet cleaner that had deodorizer in it all over the stairs, twice! We still couldn't figure out why the stank would not go away. I figured that there must have been some liquid left over that had spilled into the carpet and I was going to have to get a rug doctor to get it out. Here's the funny part......
Brett comes home about 8 hours after the incident happened and is disgusted because the stank is mostly downstairs where he lives. He goes down to his bedroom and sprays his cologne about 20 times and goes to walk back in his room. Just before his door, he looks down to see a piece of something laying on a pair of pants that had just come out of the laundry! We hear, "What is this?" He brings it upstairs and we all die laughing! It was the actual bird out of the egg! No wonder we couldn't get rid of the stank! This thing was about 4" in diameter!
She is so right! The STANK was the most horrible thing I smelled EVER and that is coming from a mother of a toddler too! I guess the moral of the story is, when you move into a house and there is a strange looking egg left under the stairs, just throw it away, especially when you have a curious little nephew that will come to visit!
Where Am I?
13 years ago
3 comments:
ha ha!!!!!! that is funny! DISGUSTING! .... but funny!
Soooo gross!
that is terrible... Speechless...
Post a Comment