April 26, 2009

He is listening to every word!

We had company over the other night and I was half trying to put Treycen to bed. So I went into the bathroom and filled the tub with hot scalding water so that by the time I actually put him in, the hot water would heat the freezing cold tub up and be the perfect temp for a dirty little boy. About 15 minutes later, I mentioned to the company that I would sneak away for a little while to give Treycen a bath. Treycen jumped up when I said that and took off running. I thought he was going to go hide, so I just sat down and started talking again. When I realized it was awfully quiet, I went to go see what our "curious george" was up to...


He said to me, "mommy, bath?" I guess he jumped up to go get in the tub, not to run and hide!!

0 comments: