Today was a sad day. We are huge MJ fans in this house hold. My house only gets a good cleaning to a little Billie Jean or Smooth Criminal! He's gotta sing right along with me, you know?
I had been listening to MJ's music all day and at last, Treycen started to feel the beat!I just think he is so dang cute. He thought it was pretty cool he could see himself on the computer. This will be black mail in the future!! (No pun intended)
3 comments:
He can do the splits! Goofball!
That boy's got some sweet moves! And he can do the splits so well!Miss you guys!!
that is hilarious. I love it when Reve dances around to music. They do such funny things. the funniest thing really is children by example... you and Adam must be great dancers as well. Lets see it.
Post a Comment