My good friends adopted 6 children all at once! We are so excited for all of them. What an overwhelming responsibility, but we can't think of a better couple to take this on! A family of 9 overnight! Wow!!
We are spreading the word as far and fast as we can so that we can help these kids out. If you have any thing that you would like to donate to this amazing family of nine, please comment below!!
Clothes Size Shoe Size
Girl 4T 9
Boy 7 13 or 1
Girl 8 6
Boy 8-10 2
Girl 10/12 girls 5-6
Girl 14/16 girls 8 1/2
*All need church clothes for any size including church shoes
*All need winter clothes including hats, coats, boots, etc.
*Any bikes, toys, books, etc. that you want to donate.
Also, if you just don't have anything to donate, but would like to help out, giftcards to the local stores would be very helpful! (Walmart, Target, Broulims, etc.)
I don't know about you, but I know how I felt when I had only minute's notice that I was adopting a child, but that was only one at a time! These kids are so lucky to be placed in a home all together and in such a good home too. Thanks for all your prayers and donations!!
Where Am I?
13 years ago

2 comments:
Amber-
Thank you for posting this...I hope you don't mind but I copied and pasted the info on my blog to help spread the word out. I am so excited for them and all the blessings they have been given.
Rebecca
Holy crap! Tell them good luck. They are very lucky to have a friend like you to help out!
Post a Comment