After hearing a big crash downstairs, I run down to find Treycen on top of the washer and the two-gallon jug of Fabric softener on the floor. I think to myself, here we go again....
I realized that the floor is not that level. The 2 gallons of liquid ran back behind the washer and dryer and under the wall.....
... to the drain. At least I know the drain works, right?
Once I gave up on that mess, I came upstairs to find Paisley eating raw egg off the couch. Not my precious little girl!! She has learned how to make disasters just like brother.
2 comments:
If they stopped happening where would the excitement in your day be? :) Just wait till they get older and you can embarrass them will all their stories ;)
Did the egg come out of your chair? Seriously have to figure out how to stop such catastrophes!
Post a Comment