January 18, 2010

Such an awesome day!

In January, we got an amazing opportunity to meet up with Ashley, Paisley's birth mom.
We went to Kangaroo Jack's and then to lunch.
I was a little nervous before, now I have no clue why!
We got there before Ashley and her boyfriend did. So I let the kids run around. When she walked in, we both started to cry. I have only talked to her on the phone, text or email since Paisley was born 18 months ago. After we hugged it out and gained our composure, we went in search for my two munchkins who had disappeared somewhere in the huge maze of blown up jungle gyms.

It took us a few minutes to find them, but the minute Paisley saw us, she came running. She ran right up to Ashley and wanted to be picked up. Again, the tears came gushing.

I am in awe at the way our spirits bond to those we love. Even when our human minds don't understand it all. What a connection these two have. I am so grateful that I am somehow intertwined in this bond.


It was so fun to see how Ashley and Connor ran around with Paisley and Treycen. They climbed and carried the kids to the top of the slides and I stayed behind the camera.




I know I have said this a million times and I will keep saying it. I am the luckiest mom in the whole world to have other "moms" to share my children with who get just as excited over the little things as I do. I am so grateful that my children get to know where they came from and how much they were and are loved.

It was such a fun visit. I can't wait to spend some more time with Ashley.



0 comments: