Just wanted to give a shout out to let you know that I haven't abandoned you. I was looking at a friend's blog when I realized on her blog reel that I haven't posted anything for over two months!! It's not that nothing has happened here.... it's that it is just too much to blog about, I guess.
Today's tackles:
*Kids throwing up
*Edit one wedding while designing wedding announcements for another.
*Get kids out of the bathtub fully clothed and drenched with bubbles.
*Contacting all committees about Youth Conference.
*Confirming my 3 photo shoots for Saturday.
*Trying to get kids to take a nap with no success.
*Deposit to the bank.
*Pay utilities.
*Get first quarter taxes ready.
*Keep kids out of the fridge.
And it is only 3 pm. Ya, this has been my life, but I wouldn't trade it for anything!!
I love my children and I love being a mother.
Sorry if my blogs are few and far between, but I am just trying to enjoy motherhood!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment