May 24, 2010

New milestones!


It only took us about 3 months to have Treycen officially potty trained!
When we had a stretch of about 7 days with no accidents, I declared OUTLOUD that he was officially potty trained. I turned around and Paisley at 19 months had taken her diaper off and was sitting on the potty chair. (Well, it wasn't that fast, but it was the same day.)
She refused to wear a diaper from that day on. It only took about 3 days before she was potty trained. So I have living proof that girls ARE easier than boys!!
Here is a pic and video of my little angel becoming such a big girl.
(Proceed with caution :)
I couldn't resist this video. She is always so dramatic and here is proof!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a little stink bug, love her so much! I can't believe she's going to be two!