May 21, 2010

Funny thing just happened....

My neighbor called to see if I "had my boy".

I was a little confused. I turned around to see Treycen buck naked playing with his toys.

Now even more confused because
A: Why is he naked?
and
B: Why is my neighbor calling?

Then it dawns on me! He was outside streaking in the neighborhood!!

I ask, "Was he naked outside??"
She just laughed and said; "Yes, he was trying to stand the garbage can up."

I thanked her for calling and hang up the phone to see what the crap Treycen was doing outside while I was getting Paisley dressed.
Here is what he explained to me:

"Mom, the garbage man was coming and he needs my pull-up."
Then in his disappointed and saddest voice ever, he finishes;
"Now the garbage can is tipped over and he forgot to take my pull-up!"

I laughed so hard that he thinks he just did the funniest thing in the world..... uh-oh!

I wish I could have caught that in a picture, but that is just sick and wrong.

2 comments:

Michelle W. Nate said...

Ohhhh, now that is good! Thanks for the chuckle.

Andersen said...

that is sooo funny. Reve for some reason has a love right now to "Pee in the Rocks" (since there isn't really any grass it is all rocks everywhere). As we are loading up in the van to go someplace he pulls his pants down out in the open for all to see. It is so funny to me how similar our boys are.