February 6, 2009

Birthday Bash



Adam's dad is the announcer at all of the high school games. Since we know how much Treycen LOVES basketball, we decided to take him to a game. HE LOVED IT! He was on the edge of his seat the whole time. He even picked up on what some parents were saying around us and starting yelling, "GO GO GO!" and "SHOOT!" and "Oh, he missed".
It started out with the pledge of allegiance and his eyes were huge from that moment on. Look he even put his hand on his heart. So cute!
I have a feeling we are going to be going to a lot more of these events for the rest of our lives. We didn't push any of this, but he is the biggest fan of basketball. It makes me wonder if that is what his birth dad did. He is certainly getting his genes. Long fingers and growing really tall. (His dad was 6'3 we think.)
Even though my true colors are Blue and Gold, I found myself hollering Go Trojans! I guess I will have to get used to that if we are planning on staying here.

0 comments: