
Paisley is getting so big!
I am just amazed at how much she can do already.
She weighs 16 lbs. and she is 27.25 inches tall. That puts her in the 41% for weight and 83% for height.
I can't help but remember that Treycen was this old when we first met him and he only weighed 11 lbs! Huge difference! It seems to me that Paisley is just huge compared.
She is such a delight to have in our home! I love her giggle and she always has a smile for me when I walk into the room.
She has become very attached to me, which is a new concept. Treycen never had seperation anxiety. There is no one that can hold her but daddy when I am within eye sight. It is so rewarding to be wanted like that.
I love how she would rather have a bowl of veggies than a bottle any time of day. If I can't get her to drink anything, I know that I can always get her to eat something from a spoon.
I love how she can sit up all by herself and as long as she has toys in front of her, she is content to just squeal and jabber away for long periods of time. I love how ticklish she is. Just about anywhere on her body she will curl up and giggle. She loves her toes. If the socks are off, the toes are in her mouth!
She is so beautiful with her big blue eyes and long eyelashes. Her round cheeks and big smile make her just kissable. She gets in moods where she will grab my hair on both sides and pull my face into her mouth. She will make a growling noise like she is attacking me. When I mimick her back, she just giggles then attacks me again. I just love her noisy, open mouth kisses.
I get told so much that she looks so much like me. I wish I could take credit for her looks, but I feel so honored to be told that. I love you Paisley, with all my heart!
Where Am I?
13 years ago
1 comments:
Okay stop with the sappy posts! You're making me cry! She does look like you so just love it! In the eternal perspective, you can take credit for it! She has been set aside for you since the beginning of time!
Paisley, my beauty, I love you too! Thank you for allowing me to hold you and feed you and change you and kiss you. I know I'm not your mom, and I know that is was hard to have me instead of mom or dad. But thank you. It meant a lot to me to be able to do that with you. I miss you so much and I will see you again soon! Much love, "aunt" Lisa.
Post a Comment