I know I post these kind of pics all the time, but I guess being a photographer, it is always on my mind.
The eyes of a little child tell so much! They say:
"I know where I came from and I know where I am going." 
"Do you realized how big the world is? I love you that much!"
"I know I can be a pill sometimes, but I still need you, mommy."
The best part about them is the innocence, the purity, and the love.
I just love these two kids, they are my everything. It seems like centuries ago, I was dreaming my life away for this moment.
Where Am I?
13 years ago
8 comments:
What beautiful pics and beautiful kids!
So sweet! I'm calling you today, I promise!
Your kids are adorable. You are a great mom!
Amy & Glenn
you have such beautiful babies!!!
I have got to be the luckiest Aunt alive to have these beautiful kids as my nieces and nephews. I love you Amber, you are such an amazing mother and I am so thankful I have you to look up to when my own kids come.
One of these days you need to take pictures of my kids. You do such a good job with your kids. They are cute anyways but you always have great pictures.
Your kids are beautiful Amber!
Love those pictures!
Post a Comment