(Let me preface this week with the obvious....
Yes, a plumber ALWAYS has a broken toilet,
and a Windshield repair man ALWAYS has a broken windshield.
So it is the same with a photographer!
I took my camera with me, but forgot the dang memory card and there is not a dang cactus in southern Utah that sells memory cards! So thanks to my sisters, I still have some pictures to remember this trip by.)My little bro Josh just left on his mission to Rio De Janeiro, Brazil. So we took off last week to go spend some time with him before he left. What an eventful week we had!!
I must admit that the more time I spend down in Southern Utah,
the more I fall in love with it down there!
the more I fall in love with it down there!

We spent the weekend in a beautiful cabin that my dad manages and played card games all night long every night. We spent the days hiking, discovering, repelling, long boarding and just plain relaxing!
My mom even came down with her friend Dave (from Canada) for her big 50th birthday.Dave taught us how to play Broom Ball. (It's like hockey) Now Adam has requested that he bring us all the equipment next time Dave comes to visit.

The day after his farewell, we all drove up to SLC and ate at Tucano's to celebrate Brazil,

then we went to the Gateway mall and played around for a bit.
Treycen went to Build-A-Bear and picked out a dog, put a Utah Jazz outfit on it
and named it Boozer.
(With dad's help of course)
Treycen went to Build-A-Bear and picked out a dog, put a Utah Jazz outfit on it
and named it Boozer.
(With dad's help of course)

Then it was back to the hotel for our favorite family activity EVER:
swimming!

Treycen is a fish! I swear he has gills hidden somewhere. I wish it could last longer and that we could have just spent a few more days with Josh before we had to say goodbye.

1 comments:
Amazing how fast our little brothers and sister grow up. I remember when he was little. Next time you come up this way give us a ring and we'll have to get to together
Post a Comment